Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all but are you seriously saying that we should discount all scientists and experts because errors may be made now and again? or that we should believe what some unqualified bloke on a football forum says instead? I seriously don't understand your question.
Where did I say all scientists should be discounted? There is no harm whatsoever in debating and querying the interpretation or conclusions that they reach.

More bullshit.

Posters are turning on Politicians, not the NHS.

It’s only you reading it that way so you can bring Trump into the conversation?

Heaven knows why you would want to do that? (I do know btw, it’s pathetic) You are attacking anything that carries a message you don't want to hear.
Keep believing people on the internet over the worlds experts.

Where did I say all scientists should be discounted? There is no harm whatsoever in debating and querying the interpretation or conclusions that they reach.
You asked me a ridiculous question to what i posted. Why would the occasional scientific error have anything to do with listening to unqualified people on a football forum? i don't understand what you are even getting at.

You asked me a ridiculous question to what i posted. Why would the occasional scientific error have anything to do with listening to unqualified people on a football forum? i don't understand what you are even getting at.
And I don't understand why you react with so much hostility to people having a discussion and holding an opinion about a major issue.

Keep believing people on the internet over the worlds experts.
The world’s experts? What are they saying in SA?

What are many professors in the UK saying about Omicron?

There’s currently no evidence this is as severe as Delta and a ton to suggest it’s actually weaker than the flu.

And I don't understand why you react with so much hostility to people having a discussion and holding an opinion about a major issue.
Are you for real? I'm literally saying "don't believe unqualified people on the internet over the experts" and that's considered "hostile"? Misinformation cost lives. I can't believe this place sometimes. How, in any way is what i am saying controversial?

The world’s experts? What are they saying in SA?

What are many professors in the UK saying about Omicron?

There’s currently no evidence this is as severe as Delta and a ton to suggest it’s actually weaker than the flu.
Their is No conclusive data either way so it is right to err on the side of caution. All i am saying is don't listen to people on an internet forum over the experts . I'm immune compromised, believe me i want it to be weaker. I want a weaker strain to eradicate all other variants and covid becomes nothing more than other seasonal virus' and when the experts say that then i will believe it. Not Walter Mitty's on the internet.

Are you for real? I'm literally saying "don't believe unqualified people on the internet over the experts" and that's considered "hostile"? Misinformation cost lives. I can't believe this place sometimes. How, in any way is what i am saying controversial?
Because you give the impression of wanting to shut down debate on certain topics. Good scientists should always welcome questions about their work, from any source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.