Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reportedly refused to move to spurs in the summer because they didn't have CL, and is turning down Arsenal this window, I doubt he would be tempted by Newcastle at this point in time.
I noticed those things too. Newcastle is probably desperate enough to give him huge wages which could make him overlook exploring European opportunities. The catch of course being the relegation threat and what the heck would happen contract-wise if he signed with the barcodes and they still went down.

Also I don't think we're in for him. So if we're not, he may have to drastically lower European hopes anyway as there aren't any other CL clubs in for him unless I missed something. (Barceloaner can't possibly make it work.) Then there's Spuds and that other whiney ass club in London in for him but neither can offer even Europa League at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.