Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly doing 2+2 and getting 5 but her making the recording and making sure she said I don't want to have sex with you implies something to me.

That is wasn't the first time and she saw this as her only option/way out.

How else can you prove domestic abuse and sexual assault by an abuser but to get evidence.

The way he talks is like he expects to get what he wants if she want it or not.

He's a vile ****.

This does seem like it has the potential to get quite ugly if United and England knew about this before now and the press couldn't report it.

What was done by United, by England, by Southgate or Solskjaer to make sure it stopped? What was said or done to Greenwood, what help was the girl offered?

What did journalists know? Did they report everything they could, or were they overly cautious and allowed abuse to carry on.

England and Manchester United player abuses girlfriend is a big, horrible story, England and Manchester United knew player was abusing girlfriend and did nothing to stop it until the girl finally plucked up the courage to go public is a much worse/bigger story.

There's also going to be questions about the decision to sign Ronaldo with the Kathryn Mayorga leaked admission, and things like hosting Giggs in the director's box this season while he's awaiting trial for domestic abuse.

Solskjaer was in a lot of hot water in Norway in 2020 about how he signed an accused rapist and his agent Jim Solbakken was accused of helping him leave the country before a second trial.

All these things put together... none of it is definitive, it just looks bad for United with regards to violence against women being ignored/deemed unimportant.

I want to stress i'm not getting pious here, I think our club made a lot of big, probably worse, errors with the City player who is in prison right now, but I think if this story blows up, these things are going to get pulled into it.
Across football players, clubs, agents, and associations seem to see violence against women as a PR issue rather than an issue of morality and law. Not all of them or all the time, but enough to identify what looks like a pattern.

Unfortunately I think legal proceedings have probably failed or the timeline is so much that the girl has given up on it or got frustrated.

This is either a move of someone who has not got what they wanted from legal proceedings or is frustrated with the constant delays.

It’s a very big power play and will be interesting (probably wrong word as this someone’s life) to see how this plays out over time.

It basically changing the rules from instead of her having to find the evidence (beyond reasonable doubt) to convict him. To him having to find the evidence of deformation of character against her.

For these people nothing would compare to going to prison, but the ending of the football career, money and public backlash is definitely a big punishment.

Hopefully others like Mason who think they are untouchable through having access to superior legal advisors and the ability to pay people off, will now see that social media and the court of public opinion is a very powerful one that can destroy them in an instance.
Of course we don't know what really went on but l can see your scenario certainly being a strong possibility and we do need to see how it plays out. But she quite clearly says 'no' on the tape and that blood looks far more realistic than most me up artists can do for tv.
I agree 100% on the social media court of public opinion but it can go both ways and laws of evidence thankfully don't take in internet opinions and of course we've only heard one part of one party's story.
It will be interesting to see what develops and not just for prurient reasons

Last edited:
Possibly doing 2+2 and getting 5 but her making the recording and making sure she said I don't want to have sex with you implies something to me.
More natural conclusion is the fact that she starts audiorecording and 9 minutes in(the audio file is 13 minutes long) he starts acting aggressive, shows that this behavior of his is a recurring theme and something she could predict in their relationship and she started documenting it to gather evidence.

Even if she is as cynical as you suggest, the way he behaves isolated in the audiorecording doesn't really cover him in glory either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.