Russian invasion of Ukraine

Top tips for a nuc weapon detonating in your vicinity:

1. Put earplugs in your ears (or put your fingers in your ears). The noise will be very loud and it may rupture your eardrums, which, if you have experienced before, is painful.

2. Wear sun glasses. The blast will be very bright and you could end up with arc eye. Worse, you may experience loss of sight.

3. Under no circumstances, wear anything nylon as it will melt and burn your skin.

Thank you :)

I would normally agree but he wants into NATO or the EU and doing that kind of stuff wont get him there
Don’t the US, the leading NATO member, have a prison where people are thrown in and tortured without charge?

I’m very much in favour of NATO and this week has shown it’s benefits, but I doubt that will stop them getting entry.

You’re argument is like when someone on a Thursday in the pre-match thread says “Fancy us this weekend as we’ve won 15 in a row and they’ve lost their last 6 and their top scorer just got arrested for cattle rustling” and someone else replies “that’s the sort of thing that will make us lose, we need to be focused, they’re no mugs”

In reality there’s absolutely zero you or I or any other cûnt on this thread can do help “reach a negotiated settlement” right now is there. So it’s FAR FAR more helpful for a poster to correctly state that there are no Tzar bombs any more and that whilst not a pleasant day for them, Nagasaki and Hiroshima were both able to rise again from their ashes so you know, maybe not have a fucking panic attack….

Worrying when not in a position to affect things is much like riding a rocking horse, it may give you something to do but it sure as hell won’t get you anywhere.
The entire thread is a complete waste of time on that basis. Which I guess it is.

Other than to convey news perhaps? But as to anyone posting an opinion on anything? Waste of time, following your logic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.