FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Can anybody shed some light on this?
We (the wife and myself) deferred out season tickets this year and have around 7500 points.
When attempting to buy tickets for Wembley the "restricted sale" button is greyed out and does not work (meaning I am ineligible to purchase). But how can this be as according to the criteria Cityzen matchday members are eligible? So am I not currently a matchday member? In addition, season ticket holders can buy an additional 3 tickets and presumably pass them to someone who has never been to a City game in their life and yet I can't buy a ticket?!
Correct.

The vast majority of their fans are not eligible to buy yet so no chance they sold 20k. You needed to go to Forest away plus 3 FAC homes games so 5k plus sponsors and corporates etc. Less than 10k.

They need to just go to home games or ballot next week when they sell the remainder.
He recons that season ticket holders have first dabs and it so pretty sure more than 10k will have bought tickets so far !

We (the wife and myself) deferred out season tickets this year and have around 7500 points.
When attempting to buy tickets for Wembley the "restricted sale" button is greyed out and does not work (meaning I am ineligible to purchase). But how can this be as according to the criteria Cityzen matchday members are eligible? So am I not currently a matchday member? In addition, season ticket holders can buy an additional 3 tickets and presumably pass them to someone who has never been to a City game in their life and yet I can't buy a ticket?!
sure if you ring up they will sell you a couple

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to our ticket management. Loyalty doesn't count for much nowadays with most things. CTID

Correct as in I will not be eligible to purchase a Wembley ticket? Wow.
Are you logged in on the ticket site
If you are logged in on the shop side of the official site it will not let you buy tickets.

He recons that season ticket holders have first dabs and it so pretty sure more than 10k will have bought tickets so far !
He is making it up then, they base it on attendance in the FA Cup, a lot of season ticket holders will miss out if they have missed any home FA cups games unless they are lucky in the ballot or there is low demand.
Correct as in I will not be eligible to purchase a Wembley ticket? Wow.
Yes on all counts you were correct, you are not eligible yet and don't have Matchday membership, but anyone you know who has would be able to buy you extra tickets. Unless they change the criteria to anyone with purchase history which is a distinct possibility with over 9k tickets left.

Prob get a bit of stick for this post and it seems I only comment when we get to wembley but it really boils my p**s the fact that some of our fan base plain and simply can’t be arsed to go to a semi final against liverpool of all teams ?? If you can’t motivate your self to travel 4 hours to watch us play against our main rivals for silverware then what is the actual point ?? Same excuses every year bout how it shouldn’t be at Wembley , the cost blah blah?? We’ve not been at Wembley for 3 years now ? Why don’t people plan ahead knowing that towards the end of season we most likely be in finals or semi finals??? This should be what you support your team for ?? Days like this at Wembley ?? We used to dream of getting to Wembley ?? I understand some people can’t afford but most of the people I’ve seen say there not going is because they can’t be arsed , they will be the same people moaning they can’t get a ticket to the final should we get there !!! People moaning bout the cost , but will most likely spend Easter weekend on the piss anyway!! Get to Wembley and support the lads , these days won’t last forever !!! Rant over . No don’t get a bit of stick for this but ‍♂️

Unless you register as a citizen, that means buying it for about £30, your no longer classed as a member, think this should have been explained when folk decided to opt out for a season !
I will Hold my hands up if I am wrong here and maybe it’s different cos it’s a SF, but I deferred my ST, but I bought a ticket for the Fulham FA cup game, without having to buy a Cityzens card. I can’t go to the SF so not looked into it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.