FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

No date given.
They just said they would be sent by 1st class post.
Same happened last time v Brighton as they ideally wait until they are all sold then send out in bulk. I am not expecting anything before the end of the week.

Has anybody received their tickets in the post yet ?
I ordered mine last Wednesday,and I was hoping it would have been delivered by now.
I'm sure the ticket announcement last week said they would be sent out by 1st class post.
This is City we're talking about, Tickets will be posted out 14th/15th April !! We are going straight from Madrid to Wembley so we need our tickets by Monday 11th latest as we fly out Tues !

This is City we're talking about, Tickets will be posted out 14th/15th April !! We are going straight from Madrid to Wembley so we need our tickets by Monday 11th latest as we fly out Tues !
After all the furore about digital tickets at the start of this season, I'm now wishing that these semi final tickets were sent out via an email or such.
Much easier and quicker than relying on snail mail via The Post Office !!

After all the furore about digital tickets at the start of this season, I'm now wishing that these semi final tickets were sent out via an email or such.
Much easier and quicker than relying on snail mail via The Post Office !!
That would need the FA to enter the 21st century, unlikely seeing as it took them about 90 years to get into the 20th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.