Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few rumours floating around the mbappe is now going to stay at PSG!? If that happened then I do hope a guarantee from the Haaland camp is cast iron (if we do indeed have one!)

why are we talking about stupid shit like "would we prefer foden or haaland"? this is obviously a fake story and we're gonna keep foden and hopefully add haaland. stop giving it credence by choosing "a side".

Not sure it was that deep. Just a harmless, hypothetical question

No Juergen the numbers are obscene…. BTW how much are you going to pay Salah? You fucking hypocrite!!
Tbh Liverpool run there club like ours as they scout there targets well on don’t get wrapped up with all the media bullshit . I don’t think they will break the bank for salah either .

Tbh Liverpool run there club like ours as they scout there targets well on don’t get wrapped up with all the media bullshit . I don’t think they will break the bank for salah either .
All the noise around Salah’s contract, seems to suggest otherwise. They look like succumbing to his demands, which is exactly what the post was about - it is hypocritical of Klopp to suggest we’re playing with Monopoly money, whilst they have to manage on their crumbs (which of course is nonsense!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.