Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

A bit disappointed to draw but back in our hands - win all our league games and the sobbing starts on murkyside

Cheated out of another game against the scouse scum, that is 4 points docked from out total, the title would be all but over.

Two reds, a pen, an offside goal.

The offside goal was decided with lines that were produced and delivered and taken away inside 10 seconds, usually at it for 2 minutes and still we do not know what part of Sterling was offside.

Fuck off, bent as fuck.

My very favourite scoreline
1793.jpg

Played well, should have scored more and gave away two shocking goals.

Mahrez has to finish that at the end. I know everyone wants to suck him off for being able to control a football but it’s what he does after the 1st touch that frustrates. There is just no need to chip it…fucking smash it.

A draw favours us more than them but it’s so frustrating to watch that game and know we could have effectively ended the title race this aft.

Shit we should have won. Ref was AWFUL they should play with 10 the last minutes and VAR offside decision a disgrace but we are used to it.
We should have won I'm feeling so angry right now@!#@$#@&# Anyway we are still +1 point ahead and it's on our hands so it's ok i guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.