Russian invasion of Ukraine

There are fears that there were two nuclear warheads on board, which, if true, will do little to improve the ecology. As I pointed out above, I find it curious that other Russian vessels do not appear to have gone to assist.
Ukraine should retrieve them, then threaten Putin with them.

There are fears that there were two nuclear warheads on board, which, if true, will do little to improve the ecology. As I pointed out above, I find it curious that other Russian vessels do not appear to have gone to assist.

The Ukrainian navy should dig them up and catapult them back over the border.

They are probably ok, unless the explosion(s) has seriously damaged whatever type of nuclear weapon they were.
There’s plenty (well more than most people realise) of nuclear weapons/reactors stuck on sea beds around the world - USS thresher, USS Scorpion , Kursk and a few other Russian ones, and however many nuclear bombs missing from the US and god knows how many Russian, from plane incidents.

…. But yes the Black Sea is pretty shitty already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.