Ian Cheeseman vlog v Newcastle

Never particularly liked the guy - felt this going back to the old football special trains days
He goes on about how many games he's been to, I would like to know how many of those he actually paid for,not only to get to, but to get in. If your in the press box your hardly supporting your team. I use to travel on the specials, I think it was his fault we ran out of stuff on the way home,

I quite like Cheesey’s blogs but he’s jumped on the bandwagon with the minute’s silence puritans (and the tribute was observed by the overwhelming majority of Blues anyway). At least Stu Brennan toned down his article after hearing that most Blues in the ground hadn’t heard there was a minute’s silence for Hillsborough.

Me too. There is a great mix of interviewing fans, ex players and a bit of history thrown in, all in 15-20 minutes. He was doing the vlogs with a bit of sponsorship but is now working for Indian TV I believe
He only works with them as them as they can provide him with accreditation to gain entry into the press boxes. He's not daft lol.

I listened to his podcast, won’t be doing again. The negative vibe throughout was very odd considering the position our team are in.

He started by moaning about his trip via Dublin to Madrid. Poor thing had to go through security twice. He then went about coming back via Palma ‘because of the cost’.

He then turned his thoughts on not enough players going over to thank the fans after the game! Maybe, just maybe, some players had other things on their minds in the toxic atmosphere?

Then Pep got it in the neck with his team selection for the semi. Whilst many may agree, he and his guests wanted our players patched up and flogged some more, brilliant!

His comments about the minutes silence were odd as he ‘clearly heard the announcement’ from his press seat but maybe some fans in the concourse may have not? He had to mention Munich 58, of course he did!

Got me thinking of when he knifed Mancini in the back on national radio. I had to stop the car to listen to his comments on 5Live. He clearly knew that Bobby was going to get sacked but at the time he was still our manager. He went down in my estimation that day.
I was in 110 and clearly heard no announcement. Did anyone hear it. Bit like when they make an announcement at the Etihad but just in the away end. You hear noise but no idea what is being said.

I was in 110 and clearly heard no announcement. Did anyone hear it. Bit like when they make an announcement at the Etihad but just in the away end. You hear noise but no idea what is being said.
I was in 506. There was an announcement before the minute’s silence / recognition but I couldn’t make out what was said. I saw the players round the centre circle so gave polite applause before realising it was supposed to be a silence.

I was in 506. There was an announcement before the minute’s silence / recognition but I couldn’t make out what was said. I saw the players round the centre circle so gave polite applause before realising it was supposed to be a silence.

It was shambolic. I've never known our fans deliberately disrespecting a minute's silence/applause before so I'm putting it down to a communication problem. The ones chanting ( I couldn't hear what they were chanting,) weren't given time to realise and stop as the scousers started booing and Oliver cut it short

I will say after years of shit from the scousers I'm surprised they get any respect from anybody. The one that really pissed me off was them booing when Ederson was receiving oxygen after being booted in the face by Mane. Utter cunts, but I'll still never disrespect any tribute to Hillsborough.

I listened to his podcast, won’t be doing again. The negative vibe throughout was very odd considering the position our team are in.

He started by moaning about his trip via Dublin to Madrid. Poor thing had to go through security twice. He then went about coming back via Palma ‘because of the cost’.

He then turned his thoughts on not enough players going over to thank the fans after the game! Maybe, just maybe, some players had other things on their minds in the toxic atmosphere?

Then Pep got it in the neck with his team selection for the semi. Whilst many may agree, he and his guests wanted our players patched up and flogged some more, brilliant!

His comments about the minutes silence were odd as he ‘clearly heard the announcement’ from his press seat but maybe some fans in the concourse may have not? He had to mention Munich 58, of course he did!

Got me thinking of when he knifed Mancini in the back on national radio. I had to stop the car to listen to his comments on 5Live. He clearly knew that Bobby was going to get sacked but at the time he was still our manager. He went down in my estimation that day.
Great summary Mike and I agree with every word........I've lost a lot of respect for him and believe he's in it for himself.

I wonder why Radio Manchester gave him the boot ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.