Ian Cheeseman vlog v Newcastle

It's getting to the point where football is concerned that all shirts should come with black armbands as standard and we should have a minutes silence every game and hang our heads like we're at school being group thought to oblivion.

Apart from that I think Cheesy is OK and I would agree it looks like he is in it for himself a bit.

He's losing the plot.

Saying we'd won the league in January and now calling out City fans for Saturday without being in full knowledge of the facts. Disappointing.
I was going to post this yesterday . I turned off after 10 mins. Proper laying into City fans.
The grief we’ve had over Saturday is way OTT. I was there and didn’t even realise the silence had started , yes there was probably a minority but we don’t need City fans to keep going on fueling the media narrative .
I’ve stopped listening to his podcasts but thought I’d dive in on Sunday to have a listen. What is his problem. Pining for the old days all the time and he’s just so negative about the club.

I like Ian. Top guy, huge blue. A proper hardcore supporter who's clocked up millions of miles following City.
How can you give the team your support while commentating on the game, yes he's seen a lot of games, an awful lot of those will have been working for various media outlets. I don't dislike the bloke, but even on the specials, he had his transport paid for.

I was going to post this yesterday . I turned off after 10 mins. Proper laying into City fans.
The grief we’ve had over Saturday is way OTT. I was there and didn’t even realise the silence had started , yes there was probably a minority but we don’t need City fans to keep going on fueling the media narrative .
I’ve stopped listening to his podcasts but thought I’d dive in on Sunday to have a listen. What is his problem. Pining for the old days all the time and he’s just so negative about the club.
Agreed. Nobody knew anything about it so its a storm in a teacup. Tannoy was completely inadequate and nobody knew what was going on. I suddenly clicked that it was in April so must be about that etc.

I agree I don't know why he is so negative .

He is the same as Kevin Parker. Free loading and doesn’t like paying for anything. They think they are above the normal fan.

He is the same as Kevin Parker. Free loading and doesn’t like paying for anything. They think they are above the normal fan.
Cheesy is a legend and has done so much in the media to promote and inform about city over many decades, he deserves a bit of leeway. Kevin Parker I agree with you on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.