Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Gutted, the only that could have made me feel worse was if that had been Liverpool in the final. Oh well, has anyone got a cat I can kick. ( a stuffed one of course)

Absolute bottle jobs. We won’t win the champions league no chance. I gaurentee we won’t win the league either. Write the season off and sign Haaland. And bin off that useless fucking Sterling

Angry the last 40 minutes. Extremely fucking angry. It was like we just switched off at the most crucial time.

That said, funnily enough at the end it’s done and we still have the league to go for.

1. Go and fucking win it
2. Stop the murderers doing the quad, because they’ll demolish these in the way we couldn’t.

Come on City. Start again Saturday.

Sickener, absolute sickener.

By far the better team for 89 minutes and then we just switched off and it was done.

I can't believe what I've just seen. Pep has got a huge job to lift them after that because I'm mentally drained just watching it.

When we had to resort to route one football in the dying minutes, it was Ruben playing the ball into the box. Unreal.

Not having a striker has cost us. That’s on the board.

pep & players have give us everything. Yes naive at 2 up when still trying to score 3 is insane.

we had chances to win this last week & the league weeks ago.

the board let us all down not replacing Aguero & the fact fern is still playing in semis days it all.

we go again blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.