Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

The referee can fuck off but we bottled it. Again.

Congratulations to Real Madrid but we've got a habit of looking nervous as fuck when things don't go our way and that's not something we can do if we really want to claim to be the best.

If we can just fast forward to the start of next season, that would be great because I don't have much faith that we're not going to fuck up the league either.

Reactions: TFC
Agreed, this needs a proper review now.

We keep getting bumped out with stupidity and we can't keep blaming luck.

If Pep doesn't win the CL with us, considering the chances we have had - i am sorry it is a failure.
Yeah it is. Sounds ridiculous. But how many of these games can we fuck up
Monaco
Lyon
Chelsea
And tonight. Eventually fingers have to be pointed.

i think the barca boys have run their
Course

Yet we still fall short and can't win the bloody thing.
Proves how tough it is. Do we ever get the luck of the draw? We just scored 5 over 2 legs against Real Madrid, and they got away with it tonight. To be fair their keeper kept them in it too.

In the CL we are piss weak, not the PL.
Remember when we made it to a semi final twice and a final in the last 10 years. Remember when we got out of the group stage 8 years running? Yes, we've lost, but its a cup competition. Shit happens. We were fucking epic at Atletico. We were fucking epic at PSG last year. We were good for 179 mins this year. Its not mental. It's football.

The CL is our kryptonite, no matter the manager, no matter the players, we just shit the bed every season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.