It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No idea, not privy to such info.

Would be nice, the Torres money would completely cover it!

Here's my dream...

Sergio walks to the centre circle before the Villa game.

Haaland is announced to the crowd beforehand and walks on to the pitch, where Sergio is waiting for him, and hands over his crown. He sits upon a throne with fireworks ejecting from the back of it.

They then walk off together, arms aloft, with the big screen then showing a message from Haaland and him announcing, 'I was a little boy when Roy Keane hurt my dad - now I will hurt you all.'
Can you imagine!!!!

I'm probably in the minority but I was hoping we wouldn't spend too much this summer. I know a lot of fans want us to win the CL but the net spend trophy is another one we really need to win to prove ourselves worthy of praise.

The media will just keep moving the goal posts anyway. The whole net spend thing is to create a narrative around the plucky bin dipping underdogs who, as Pep rightly notes, are being pushed in our faces at every available opportunity. If City somehow had a lower net spend than those cunts, you can bet the media would move on to another narrative.

We'll always be accused of buying success, regardless of how much we actually spend relative to the competition, so may as well go all in. Haaland + another 100M of signings please and thank you.

This is quite a transfer window…….and it’s not open yet!

A CDM and a RB and we are done unless more than Fern leaves.

Just one concern…I really hope Cole Palmer and McAtee get their chances next season.

If we are after a young RB as reports suggest would Egan-Riley not do? I’m really impressed with him.

Palmer and McAtee are something else and could play sometimes now…even in a PL game. In all the excitement and first/second 11 projections they are often forgotten and they are potentially Foden like talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.