Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we have to trust the recruitment team on Phillips if that's who they want, however I'd prefer someone a little more dynamic in there, someone with pace and energy.

No we can play him and Rodri in a double pivot in big European games and go a bit more long with Hallands pace and power up front.

So another England player who'll be booed at Premier league grounds by small minded inbreds
Especially at small clubs like Norwich who’s fans have second favourite team ..usually one of the big boys. That would explain why Raz was booed when he left the dippers.

Phillips is slow and goes to ground a lot making tackles (better players at better levels will turn out of situations leaving him on the deck).

But he’s a good passer of the ball and he won’t be first choice, and we do need to replace Fernandinho.

Be a good move for around £40m.

Fern needs to be replaced. And preferably by one that will challenge Rodri. If Philips is the one I’m not sure. He’s good for sure and seems a better player in the England team with better players around him.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if Txiki comes up with a surprise package.

Phillips will not challenge Rodri. This is a potential transfer in the style of Nathan Ake. We could find a lot of better than him and everyone knows that.

Fern needs to be replaced. And preferably by one that will challenge Rodri. If Philips is the one I’m not sure. He’s good for sure and seems a better player in the England team with better players around him.
But I wouldn’t be surprised if Txiki comes up with a surprise package.
Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.