Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he defensively? i heard he’s good offensively and good with the ball, but how would people rank his defence capabilities?
Statistically in the top 3 in the league on some measures, if I remember correctly. That's why he's so exciting. Amongst the best in terms of chance creation, but also amongst the best defensively. Obviously a lot of the very best don't get into the top defensive stats just because they don't have as much defending to do though.

Been a few comparisons to Andy Robertson of Liverpool in the way he plays.

Manchester City is very close to closing the signing of Marc Cucurella as its third signing for 22/23. After Erling Haaland and Julián Álvarez, Pep Guardiola would reinforce his left-back with the presence of the Catalan, who has shone in his debut year in the Premier League with Brighton.

As ElDesmarque has learned, the 'sky blue' team could confirm the arrival of the Spanish international next week. The price would be around 25 or 30 million pounds, between 30 and 35 kilos in exchange for euros.

Graduated in Journalism and Master in Sports Journalism. I write in @ElDesmarque

1654264593664.jpeg

Cucurella played 3092 minutes, had zero assists

Zinchenko played 1045 minutes, had 4 assists
I think Currucella's assist might go up playing for us. That said, I fancy Zinchencko to be as good as Currucella'l but different. Kinda like Walker and Cancelo.

Cucurella played 3092 minutes, had zero assists

Zinchenko played 1045 minutes, had 4 assists

Cucurella chance created per 90 1.3 vs 1.4 for Zinchenko. Not that different and playing in a much worse team. Cucurella has better duel success % and Zinny has better passing %. Ideally, we keep both as I think Cucurella would flourish and add a different dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.