It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Might have been the release clause thing TH was talking about where he tweeted and took it down quickly.
But prior to that tolmie was adamant there wasn’t a release clause and fabrizio said there was. I really don’t think fabrizio relies on information from a fans forum it seems a bit far fetched and delusional to me tbh.

From what I gather Fabrizio has over 8 million followers on Twitter with another few million across Facebook and Instagram. He gets information from clubs and agents across the game as he is now seen as the transfer guy.

He has basically built a multi million pound business from being a football transfer aggregator. As time has gone on he now has developed his own contacts and gets snippets before others similar to David ornstein.

He would have many people working for him posting on his Twitter account as it basically runs 24/7. As I said at the beginning to think he relies on gossip from a city transfer thread is sheer lunacy imo.

As an example he hasn’t mentioned felix, James being talked about in a swap with ake & Sterling or hinted at a supposedly “big iron in the fire”. The only thing it seems based off is the fact he deleted a tweet about the release clause which could have been for a whole plethora of reasons.

Ortega
Cucurella
Phillips
Gnabry
Alvarez
Haaland

Fuck, that would be some window! :-0
Gnabry feels more like a city signing than a Galactico name. He’s right-footed and fast so he’d be very much a Sterling replacement. A bonus is that he’s home grown since he joined arsenal when he was 16.

If we’re doing it i hope we give it back to Bayern for their pursuit of Sane (public courting).

There has been a fair few new accounts recently, begging for info from Tolmie and others.

The way they are needy, posting shite accounts from twitter and talking about ITK tiers suggests they are teenagers.

This is all fine, however it has corresponded with new 'ITK' accounts on twitter posting info from what Tolmie and others has said.
Yep, that's been obvious even to a know nowt like myself.

To all those Blues still standing by their beds, apologies.

To whoever is now betraying PMs and clearly sending tips to Romano and others, I hope it was a long fucking night.

I'll take the ban, Wimbledon is on anyway!

I do try to reply to most PMs out of courtesy.

Romano is recently passing off info which can only have come from me. I have made up certain numbers to protect others and he reports identically the same.

Happened for a couple weeks now.

He even pulled a Tweet the other day that there was no buyout clause in Haaland's deal, just minutes after I posted there definitely is.

I may be doing people a huge disservice, and he is on this forum himself, but it is not cool if real Blues are sharing with the likes of this fraud and others?

My own naivety, so apologies now to those who I may not reply to on PMs, going forward, and sticking to those Blues I have corresponded with for a decent length of time.
Well played TH, love it.

I'm going to have to refer to you as 'Red' from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.