Oleksandr Zinchenko

For anyone who is sad to see him go or felt he was forced out take solace in the fact he is now playing for his boyhood team

Zin is just one those characters who is 100% all in wherever he is. It’s a great move for him and his family. Good luck to him

It's been great to see the way he didn't accept being a buy to sell player, but worked hard, took his opportunity in a role that was not natural to him and became a valued part of 4 Premier League winning squads - with perhaps his very last contribution being his best.

I would love to have seen him stay - we need reliable squad players. But I can understand that he wants to have a chance to be a regular player, show his worth and experience something new.

Bugger. I always liked Zin, and last season he seemed to have developed far more than in previous years - his running and taking on of defenders was great.

Ah well, someone I’ll always be happy to see play … both on the field and that classic pic of him on a boat with 2 lovelies!

Good luck to the lad.

Great servant for City,had a good connection with the fans and club,wish him all the best at Arsenal in his future career.

I'm sorry to see him go as he's always been 100% City.

I was always under the impression he would eventually fill Ferns Boots but sadly that's not to be.

I think him and Gabby will excel at Arsenal as both are young and no doubt thinking they have something to prove, regrettably more so when they play us.

Good Luck Oleks!

You're a class act and we're going to miss you!

Arsenal are a better team now with you and Gabby there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.