It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Full credit to them. He had a lot of people fully believing him even though he had got so much wrong over last few years. Pep last season 2 years ago, chilwell coming, neymar, cucurella done deal, pep signed new deal, never in for Kane, haaland coming in January etc etc.

Before anyone says it’s the transfer forum I get that and I don’t have any problem with speculation but pretending your some kind of ITK and as a result people putting money on the back of the info. Doesn’t sit right with me.
If he’s not actively charging people for info or telling them to put money on a transfer then it’s not an issue for me.

I always think back to ezzy’s posts, much more engaging than 20 pages of moaning about our transfer policy.

Last edited:
Poor scouting I’d call it. Two senior fullbacks for 60 games and a World Cup in between. Scary
We have a database full of players. They can't force Pep to accept them.

The recruitment team can only do so much. If Pep watches the footage and says no then thats it. I hope we never end up like some clubs that buy players without the manager giving the go ahead. It is a dangerous game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.