United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banner in the background on the left really translates to “WE WANT TO BE FIRST AGAIN”.

What they can’t get their silly little heads around is the fact that their time has been and gone, the natural cycle of things has happened and there are better clubs than them now.

Why can’t they understand that this happens in all walks of life and that football is no different?
It’s called entitlement mate they think they should automatically be challenging for trophies and the best players..

Brighton were mugged yesterday,the officials were doing their best to get the Rags back in the game,and yet they still looked the much better team.

Wonderful.
We all saw either live or highlights what they were trying to do,yet the media brush it aside how can 2 blatant incidents just be written off,anyone that thinks there isn’t some sort of corruption/favouritism towards certain teams needs to wake up ..

I wonder if Ten Haag is regretting it on witnessing what he’s seen so far. They have to give him time and not make the daft mistakes on recruitment they have made in the past. They have to get their youth set up working like City’s, however if you were a parent would you send your child to United over City?

Then look who’s making decisions now upstairs, old piss can Fergie and Bryan Robson. What credentials does Robson have? He failed big time at Middlesbrough over 20 odd years ago, top level football has moved on since then.

I've only seen the highlights but from the little I saw I would say they are not good enough for the Premier league.
It's a very high standard teams must aspire to for them to reach the top in English football, and the rags do not currently have that.
From what I watched of him Maguire -once again- proved that he is just not good enough at this level. The rags tried to play a high line yesterday, all well and good if you CAN do that, but whenever Brighton counter-attacked Maguire did not have the speed to get back quick enough, leaving them badly exposed. But even if he was the fastest man alive it would make little difference because he simply does not have the nouse to read a game and see what is happening. For a professional footballer the man is a disaster. He appears to only be in the side in order to justify the astonishing amount that joke of a club paid for him. They want their money's worth, even if it means having a liability like him playing.

We all saw either live or highlights what they were trying to do,yet the media brush it aside how can 2 blatant incidents just be written off,anyone that thinks there isn’t some sort of corruption/favouritism towards certain teams needs to wake up ..
I thought there were 3 major incidents

The Scottish cunts assault
The none penalty
The Rags second which was handball.

That’s the reason they may end up being around the top 6 not down to the team but down to bent officials ............ I mean that fooking penalty how the hell can the ref miss it and even worse an official sat watching it on the ??????
They should have been in the end of a good beating and no disrespect to Brighton they are a midtable team.......... I now think a lot of teams are not even scared to go there and go for the win which causes United even bigger problems ........... they will throw big money at players that in all honesty probably don’t wanna be near the calamity .............. they need a massive miracle that they all of a sudden put a winning team together and City,Liverpool, Chelsea , Arsenal and Spurs suddenly become crap and sadly for them it ain’t gonna happen ........... the says of them attracting the elite are well gone they just attract show ponies and pay over the odds for sub standard players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.