Gas & Electricity

Got mine via email today mate so should be on the way
Just checked again and there it was, 25 mins ago. Cheers.

We're increasing our electricity unit rate from 28.020p to 33.476p per kWh and electricity standing charge from 42.242p to 43.260p per day.

We're increasing our gas unit rate from 7.343p to 10.327p per kWh and standing charge from 27.219p to 28.484p per day.

Just checked again and there it was, 25 mins ago. Cheers.

We're increasing our electricity unit rate from 28.020p to 33.476p per kWh and electricity standing charge from 42.242p to 43.260p per day.

We're increasing our gas unit rate from 7.343p to 10.327p per kWh and standing charge from 27.219p to 28.484p per day.
Madness.

Your expiring tariffs were higher than mine but your new ones are lower than my new ones. Explain that one. Not by much like but I’ve copped for a bigger jump than you somehow.

Madness.

Your expiring tariffs were higher than mine but your new ones are lower than my new ones. Explain that one. Not by much like but I’ve copped for a bigger jump than you somehow.
I can’t. It’s probably just a random number generator within certain parameters.

Utility warehouse have quoted less than my current provider but where do I find out there tariffs as of 1st October??
It’ll be the same as everyone else’s except Octopus, who are fractionally less.

Had EON plus round today to fit smart meter. They change the gas meter and elec meter then tell they won't work cos there is no signal in the area. Cheadle. What was the funking point of them wanting to fit them in the first place ! And how do read the fuckers now.

I, literally, posted on here a couple of weeks ago for people not to switch to smart meters!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.