Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh fuck off.
Hoping it massively blows up their face this one. 1700 scouse compo faces claiming injustice, when there were images all over social media of blag tickets etc etc. even if uefa were to blame, they shot themselves in the foot with their "aren't we cheeky scamps" boasting on twitter

Gotta applaud the 1980s Scouser jokes being brought back to life on this thread ha ha. Surely you have some new stuff?

Good job I like you lot, and that your team plays in blue, or I would come along Ye Olde M62 and blow a big Raspberry at you all.

Now for a real joke. Liverpool have just over 5,000 season ticket holders with a Liverpool Address, Everton have over 23,000. Those flags they have should say 'Outsiders Not Scouse'.

I remember going out doing pub crawls in Manchester with mates on Saturday afternoons in the late 70’s.
3 of the establishments that we’d pass through were Yates’s - 1 at the bottom of Oldham Street Nr Piccadilly Gardens, 1 at the top of Oldham Street (now the Frog & Bucket comedy club I think?) and 1 just off the middle on the corner of Back Market Street.
They were so popular / full that you’d struggle to squeeze in through the doors and standing was the only option if there were more than a couple of you.

Our off-shift sticky carpet Friday afternoon bender was pretty much:-
Cox’s Bar > John Bull > Golden Gate Club > 3 x Yates > Swinging Sporran > 100 night bus home. Classy joints, everyone of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.