Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the shite Press and talk shite - reporting haarland is earning 900k a week
Why are city allowing this ?
This is just the media trying to tarnish us.
last week it was the release clause, this week its 900k
What a load of bollox

sorry - but its pissing me right off

What a load of bollox

Im ok with it. Its all slowly dying down. They've done much worse in the past, much much worse.

It seems now though that because we have Haaland, and that he's universally loved, they cant really do the poison thing as much as before.

Im amazed by it, I never wanted Messi but tbh it could have had the same effect too.

Darren Lewis just now. “Is this Guardiola’s best ever United side”

Tells you all you need to know about their mindset….
I think pep has made utd what they are tbf. Maguire - Peps fault, Ronaldo - thats on Pep. Sancho - Pep and the club, Sanchez, bought because Pep wanted him.

I think Pep is as responsible for Utds teams as much as Utd are!

What a load of bollox

City are 'allowing' it because to dispute it, they'd have to release details of his actual contract. Neither club nor player would want that

What a load of bollox

Even if it were £900K per week and no one knows, it would still have been a sensible buy given that he must be worth £150M and we got him for a newspaper reported £50M (the amount reported to the German stock exchange by Dortmund was rather less than this but there will no doubt be performance related extras to add on). So if we paid £100M less than he was worth then we can add this to his wages over 5 years and that gives £20M per year or £384K per week. I read, and it is pure guesswork by the press, that City's top players are on around £350K per week, so add £384K and you have £734K per week and we would still have him for not a lot more than if he had not had a release clause with Dortmund. I have no idea what we pay him but it is looking like a financial bargain irrespective of whatever he gets!

If he gets 900k a week with bonuses 225m over 5 years plus the 51m for him plus 20m for his father plus 20m for agent works out at>>

316m which in context of Haalands world class standing his superstardom his goal record him being the next world superstar that is a pittance!

Even if it were £900K per week and no one knows, it would still have been a sensible buy given that he must be worth £150M and we got him for a newspaper reported £50M (the amount reported to the German stock exchange by Dortmund was rather less than this but there will no doubt be performance related extras to add on). So if we paid £100M less than he was worth then we can add this to his wages over 5 years and that gives £20M per year or £384K per week. I read, and it is pure guesswork by the press, that City's top players are on around £350K per week, so add £384K and you have £734K per week and we would still have him for not a lot more than if he had not had a release clause with Dortmund. I have no idea what we pay him but it is looking like a financial bargain irrespective of whatever he gets!

This is what I see :

PLAYERTEAMWEEKLY SALARY
1Cristiano RonaldoMUFC£515,385
2Kevin De BruyneMCFC£400,000
3Erling HaalandMCFC£375,000
David De GeaMUFC£375,000
5Mohamed SalahLFC£350,000
Jadon SanchoMUFC£350,000
7Raphael VaraneMUFC£340,000
8Raheem SterlingCFC£325,000
9Jack GrealishMCFC£300,000
Carlos CasimiroMUFC£300,000
11Kalidou KoulibalyCFC£295,000

Is there a reason to disbelieve this? Because now all I see is lfc and utd fans saying its all secret payments. I do think they're just creating another myth, like Pep bungs and peds.

And lfc... WTF. They've been worked like pack donkeys last few years, cheapskates, pay your players more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.