Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media and their pundits are now getting absolutely desperate. How do you diss a club that is doing everything right? From day one when the Sheik took over every aspect of building the club has maintained a professional stance. The Premier League know this. Manchester City have advanced the quality of football in this country no end and no matter what anybody says. As a spectacle, the quality of play has been amazing. The three managers have steadily built the team to where it is now. Ok, not everyone agrees with what has happened, but no one can deny they have never seen football like it in a sky blue shirt.

All the shite Press and talk shite - reporting haarland is earning 900k a week
Why are city allowing this ?
This is just the media trying to tarnish us.
last week it was the release clause, this week its 900k
What a load of bollox

sorry - but its pissing me right off
Ask yourself the question, 'how do City stop it'. If they simply deny it the reply would be, 'you're bound to say that'. If they take them to court the journos would love it. If they ban them, we'll ask yourself why the rags have never banned Neville the shitstorm they would get iscsimply not worth it. If the rags won't do it after all he's said City won't do it over this.

Welcome to our world Newcastle.

Talkshite frothing at your recent results and blaming the owners.
From their forums :
-----------------------------------------------------------

thebrokendoll

• 1929 posts

Posted 1 hour ago

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:
Yep. Hammered Howe for 'not addressing it' and they're going to keep asking questions. That's great lads, start with the PL.
:good:

delaney is a snivelling little hypocritical ****.
dunno who is mate was there, but he can go and fuck himself to death too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reads like the early days on BM

Darren Lewis just now. “Is this Guardiola’s best ever United side”

Tells you all you need to know about their mindset….
Darren Lewis not over keen on him and I find his voice annoying. When I had sky sports back in the day, he was always digging City out whilst rimming Trafford Rovers and the Govan Piss Can, the odious bell wipe.

Welcome to our world Newcastle.

Talkshite frothing at your recent results and blaming the owners.
Usual shiite from the two left wing Guardian luvvies Rushden & Glendenning. Still clinging onto their Student Union years, wrong sort of Arabs.......now if they were Palestinians everything would be hunky dory!

Darren Lewis not over keen on him and I find his voice annoying. When I had sky sports back in the day, he was always digging City out whilst rimming Trafford Rovers and the Govan Piss Can, the odious bell wipe.
I've never heard of him (don't read papers)!
I thought he was a footballer!

Ask yourself the question, 'how do City stop it'. If they simply deny it the reply would be, 'you're bound to say that'. If they take them to court the journos would love it. If they ban them, we'll ask yourself why the rags have never banned Neville the shitstorm they would get iscsimply not worth it. If the rags won't do it after all he's said City won't do it over this.
Just sit back and let them eat themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.