Match Thread | FC Copenhagen vs Man City (11/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't surprise me if the ref misses his train home as well.
But at least he has had a lot of practice looking at a monitor this evening, so working out the time for the next train should be easy but more than likely he would show it a red card .

Great. We've got to half time without conceding. Pep will get them sorted in these fifteen minutes. I still believe we'll win this. But it ain't gonna be no 5-0, folks. To either side.

VAR is absolutely usurping its brief. It is supposed to intervene in clear and obvious errors by the ref. That is its brief, nothing more, nothing less. A ball brushing against a player's hand does not come under that heading.
I am FUCKING SICK of football being run like drone strikes, from people in a bunker hundreds of miles away.

Poor Alvarez, it's not that many opportunities that he's had as a starter, and now that he has that chance he is getting no service whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.