Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we still have some City fans buying into this fucking charade of fake praise that he spews. He can’t help himself, he hates us just as much as we hate him.

There were times under Ferguson when I really enjoyed the football United played.
I wasn't afraid of admitting it.

I still hated them with a passion and would throw away my shoes in disgust after I had been to watch City at the swamp.

Get ready for the dippers love in for the next 3 days
It's started already.

http://www.skysports.com/share/12717890'CL hits & misses: Liverpool send reminder to Man City'

Though to be fair the first sentence on the article does say how much carnage will Erling cause.

Exactly. It’s a clause freely entered into by two willing parties who are competent to do so, that provides them both with a level of certainty. Don’t see what the big deal is.
There is no big deal mate. It's the latest stick the media have picked up to beat us with. Anything, absolutely anything to try and undermine us. To try and unsettle us. To try and worry us. As you once said... 'Cockroaches!'.

There is no big deal mate. It's the latest stick the media have picked up to beat us with. Anything, absolutely anything to try and undermine us. To try and unsettle us. To try and worry us. As you once said... 'Cockroaches!'.

Years ago they used to say everyone’s got a price. It’s the same thing.

Reactions: PPT

Reach PLC getting desperate appeasing their scouse readers.
Jack is getting the same treatment as Raheem Sterling got. Relentless bullying from the tabloid press. Targeting his family, following him around. He needs to lay down a marker with them like Raheem did. The earlier he does this the better. Taking a passive approach doesn't work with these snakes. I know that Jack sometimes courts publicity but he is still entitled to his privacy and so are his family. For starters identifying his property location immediately makes him a target for burglars.

Jack is getting the same treatment as Raheem Sterling got. Relentless bullying from the tabloid press. Targeting his family, following him around. He needs to lay down a marker with them like Raheem did. The earlier he does this the better. Taking a passive approach doesn't work with these snakes. I know that Jack sometimes courts publicity but he is still entitled to his privacy and so are his family. For starters identifying his property location immediately makes him a target for burglars.
Because burglars don't know where expensive properties are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.