Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game on Sunday. Good luck to the team. Thank Goodness Mane is not there.

Well me and Mrs Kippax and our 2 German Shepherds 2 week jaunt in the Scottish Highlands is now only hours from coming to and end.
It's been fantastic and a soul cleanser.
As we ate out for tea tonight she said "when we get home don't let little unimportant things piss you off, not after seeing the beauty of this life up here".
I said "like what my love?"
She said " fucking Rags, Dippers or VAR".
You can take the girl out of Manchester but you can't take the Manchester out of the girl.

C'mon blue boys let's smash the rotten victims to a pulp on Sunday

Oh NO they just battered Rangers.
I am concerned about this fixture though.
We are always wank at their place. I have no idea why - and it's nowt to do with the fabled "atmosphere" which has never existed when I've been there.
Worried about them kicking the shit out of our players with no response from the officials.
I'll go with a point thanks
We played really well last year, made Anfield into a library in the first half, and would have won in a canter if they weren’t playing with 12

I'll take a 1-0 win in the scraupiest of ways..an off target toe poking grass cutting defender pinging off the post in off the keeper kind of way but can we please have 2 halves like the 1st against the rags..no mercy...come on city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.