Coronavirus (2022) thread

A new Covid subvariant that is rapidly spreading in Singapore is believed to be the most effective yet at evading human immunity systems, scientists warn, and is not impacted by a wide variety of established drug therapies and vaccines.

The subvariant, dubbed XBB, is reportedly more contagious than previous variants or subvariants and has spread to more than 17 countries, including Australia, Singapore, Denmark and Japan
Subscariants now ? You're dedication to the cause, is fast becoming, ghoulish.
Let it go, my friend and look forward to seeing this year out and the new year in, with your loved ones.

With interest - My dads got it pretty bad so very much hoping it will never come back like we had it - but good to keep an eye on it all

Of course though, if Covid News bothers you - should prob stay off the Covid thread
It doesn't. You're level of interest is either ghoulish or trollish, I'm not sure which. Either way the world has had to move on and so should you.
I sincerely hope your dad recovers well and soon.

Last edited:
It doesn't. You're level of interest is either ghoulish or trollish, I'm not sure which. Either way the world has had to move on and so should you.
I sincerely hope your dad recovers well and soon.

Just stop reading the thread then. It’s really that Simple. Some people can talk about it in factual terms and discuss stats and science of it without descending into a random ranting.

Just stop reading the thread then. It’s really that Simple. Some people can talk about it in factual terms and discuss stats and science of it without descending into a random ranting.
Show me the science and factual terms, etc.
I look for them whenever this thread pops up. Not sure how you can perceive my posts as random ranting though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.