Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick google search reveals that FSG are worth between $5billion and $10billion. Although they are behind City in annual income they still generate over £500 million a year.

Klopp said they can’t compete with City. Of course they fuckin can you big toothed ****, the fact is, your owners choose not too.

And another thing, FFP puts the dippers in a favourable position compared to 99% of teams in Europe with the amount of money they generate and along with repeated champions league qualification it definitely makes them more than capable of matching any other team in player acquisitions.

Your owners choose not too Klopp. But as long as you have the support of the main stream media, you go ahead and say what you like. ****!

Hillsborough chants are appalling, and need stamping out but not sure why the club should apologise for the actions of a small minority of idiots. I don’t recall United or Liverpool ever formally apologising in the past for Hillsborough or Munich songs? Also, an off the record briefing doesn’t constitute an “official position”.
Agreed Hillsborough chants are bang out of order, but we all know City don't get a fair crack of the whip when it comes to balanced media reporting. I don't seem to recall any media outrage to the Dippers IRA chants and songs mocking the queen's death.

Yep.

It was no more remiss of City to fail to apologise for some of the songs than it was for Liverpool to fail to apologise for 'Lizzie's in a Box', 'One Harold Shipman, 'Phil's mum's a fat slag' or booing the national anthem.

Wonder why Sam Lee isn't writing about that. Is it because he's a gutless wanker?

If he wrote that they be thousands of scousers on him for ever more..

Could say city apologised but Liverpool have never apologised for there chants that happen consistently in the certain premier games! That’s being impartial but the media know especially those who work for the that yank sub online paper the athletic..

I used to like Sam Lee but after listening to his last few appearances on the 93:20 podcast it seems like he doesn't really enjoy covering City. I didn't think how he reported on the CAS/FFP stuff was particularly fair and he seems to have had a bunch of hassle about that and some failed transfers stuff which seemed to drain his enthusiasm. I haven't listened to the why always me podcast consistently enough to say if he is the same on there.

His take here though seems particularly bad if the award is based on simply adding up how many of our players got nominated for awards. To be fair to Sam it seems a lot of the media haven't quite twigged that or simply don't care and just want to stoke controversy

It's all agenda opinion. True reports on football died with Pathe news. I support City. That's it. I can't avoid KKKlopp as it's everywhere unfortunately.

Hillsborough chants are out of order. but there seems to be a running theme in the press. dippers behave badly whether it be throwing coins, spitting, smashing buses ira songs, munich songs. I dont want this to come accross as the wrong way and i apologise if it does but it seems that fanbases are providing them and the journalists with a convient reason to hide dippers behaviour because fans are chanting the songs. All we then recieve in the press is the hillsborough chants splashed accross the pages and there behaviour is hidden into oblivion..... Kind of glad with the club retaliating but also sick of sly sports keep calling us state owned.

Hillsborough chants are out of order. but there seems to be a running theme in the press. dippers behave badly whether it be throwing coins, spitting, smashing buses ira songs, munich songs. I dont want this to come accross as the wrong way and i apologise if it does but it seems that fanbases are providing them and the journalists with a convient reason to hide dippers behaviour because fans are chanting the songs. All we then recieve in the press is the hillsborough chants splashed accross the pages and there behaviour is hidden into oblivion..... Kind of glad with the club retaliating but also sick of sly sports keep calling us state owned.
There wasn't any Hillsborough songs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.