Brighton & Hove Albion (H) - Sat 22nd Oct, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, my partner has just come home with yet another huge wound in her leg after a post-ladies-lunch fall (like a shark bite across her knee), bloody seething as it means i have to stick around to walk dogs and cancel all travel/accom plans for Brighton game, but cannot see how to offload match ticket - is that only available to s/t holders?
Otherwise, if anyone can use it, pm me and I'll send the tkt from my wallet, if someone tells me how!
At least I paid a bit extra this time to make hotel flexi and cancellable!

ps. match ticket is in 209...

Last edited:
I watched Brighton a couple of times in the past weeks, they are an excellent team without firepower
they don't score enough
Has been the case for a few seasons, have been saying if they had a goalscorer they'd be really good, managed to offload Maupay (just what are Everton thinking?) but they still need that striker to bring it together.
Good team though, and I expect a refreshingly open game on Sat...

In some games they look like they couldn't score in a brothel with a £20 note sticking out of each ear. In others Trossard gets a treble (scousers) and the look a real handful and hand out a hiding (united).
If we're on it we should have too much for them but if we are off it by 10% they could easily pull our trousers down.
I'm going 2-0 City with the big Norwegian bastard to score another.

Stones was back in training but very much doubt he will be available for Saturday - no need to rush him back

3-0

Still deflated from last week!

10-0 Haaland's revenge.

After the bus and the coins and the sheer wasted opportunity of Anfield and then having an entire week to sit and stew, I think we're going to see them come out angry. Especially at home.

Brighton going through an uncertain time with the new manager, players not quite sure what they're doing...I feel a massacre coming.

It won't be 10, but 5+

So, my partner has just come home with yet another huge wound in her leg after a post-ladies-lunch fall (like a shark bite across her knee), bloody seething as it means i have to stick around to walk dogs and cancel all travel/accom plans for Brighton game, but cannot see how to offload match ticket - is that only available to s/t holders?
Otherwise, if anyone can use it, pm me and I'll send the tkt from my wallet, if someone tells me how!
At least I paid a bit extra this time to make hotel flexi and cancellable!

ps. match ticket is in 209...
Should have been worded as follows:

So, my partner has just come home with yet another huge wound in her leg after a post-ladies-lunch fall (like a shark bite across her knee). She'll need looking after, the dogs will need a walk. The timing couldn't be worse. I have booked the trains, accommodation, and ticket for the City match tomorrow.

I know it's last minute, but I don't want there to be an empty seat tomorrow. If anyone wants to step in for me that would be great.

Our address is:

1 Main Street
Manchester
M1 1AA

You can arrive to start looking after her from 10 am and I'll be back before midnight. TIA.
Train Man.

P.S. Beer in the fridge, help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.