Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.
are you on a wind up.
Mcthinggy.
Have you seen him play.
Casermiro and vararne were good.
5 years ago.
Martial has done absolutely fuck all in his whole career and he's bone idle.
And anothy I'm not sure only seen him once against us.
Did nothing appart from score a good goal
Yes I said mctominay in jest. However I still think the others I mentioned are decent. If they had no one decent they wouldn’t be near the top places at the moment.

Yes I said mctominay in jest. However I still think the others I mentioned are decent. If they had no one decent they wouldn’t be near the top places at the moment.
When you look at how they are officiated.
And the way teams play against them

Don't forget they have spent a billion quid to go from 6th.
To 5th

Yeah I get that they have spent a load of money. And to be be fair for the money they have weighed out they should have done better than they have up until this point. The fact remains they have a few decent players. They also have a few gash ones and a few that are outrageously over rated.

Fred/mctominay/wan bissaka are terrible.

Sancho/fernandes/elenga and that centre back Martinez is it. So far over rated it’s untrue.

De gea is a very good shot stopper. Shite with his feet and not the bravest.

Shaw is ok. Rashford is the usual overhyped United wonder boy plucked from the never ending line of talents from their academy.

For all the money they have spunked/wasted that they don’t get called out enough on it is obvious as it is galling.

However the fact remains that they have had some good results this year and are well in line to be a title challenger this season. And so they should be with what they have spent.

No doubt this fat nonce started the "kicking a blue" chant. Looks like something from Lord of the Rings, so does Peter Boyle. Fat ****

What about a government subsidised decrepit shithole on an industrial estate?

Proper orc that one.

where have they all come from ? like wood lice under a damp brick you have kicked over​

jörk - it's oh so quiet​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.