Bukayo Saka

He will renew the contract i'm pretty sure.

Like Mount, Foden, and James. Being a boyhood fan of big 6 club will be very unlikely to leave.
He might look at Harry Kane and think probably best not sign that contract!

Thats true.

But the reports are we are working on a year 200k a year deal. Wasnt long ago we went to 350k a week to keep PEA, which in hindsight was a mistake, but it shows the levels of what we can offer.

I am 97% confident Saka signs
For what it's worth I'm fairly sure he stays as well. If you were advising him you'd be saying a three year contract to see if he can regularly get CL football and challenge for trophies on top money isn't a terrible career move.

All this Saka talk is more about his agent doing his job, telling Arsenal we want this amount or we may go else where! I’d expect Saka to sign a new deal with Arsenal..

Because why would we? Why would we promise to sell Saka to you? Your reward for selling us Jesus and Zinchenko was 80m pounds. We paid fair prices for players you wanted to sell. That was the deal.

And lets say for arguments sake we did 'promise', why would we obligated to respect this backroom agreement?
Translates as: He doesn’t know, it’s simply come out of his mouth. Just another rival fan with an opinion.

Personally I doubt we are interested in him, he is ok but not a great player and definitely nowhere near worth the fee he would attract. He wouldn’t be a definite starter in our team. I think we could do better.

I would prefer Bellingham, we may or not get him. This lad? I’m ambivalent

Not sure regarding Saka at all. Good player no doubt...but elite? Time will tell I guess.

Since around the mid '00s.
Did Tottenham ever win multiple FA Cups in recent times?

Spurs are notorious for being a long stretch of not winning anything. Going back 30 years, all they have is a League Cup win, which occurred in 2008.

Enjoy it. Football is forever moving in cycles. I bet there was a time in the Ferie era that United fans would think the glory would go on forever.

Lets see if Super Mik is good enough to put Arsenal back in the right end of the cycle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.