It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What does everyone think of Lavia I heard great things back at the start of the season but haven’t heard much now obviously they are stuggling. However who thinks of bringing him back instead of Phillips because he is just wasting a spot on the team.
The notion that a spot on the team is wasted by Phillips shows the issue on forums. Here is an England international, and proven Premier League player, who has played a total of 165 minutes for the team, because of injury and operations. Anyone judging him as a failure does so absolutely prematurely and disrespectfully, IMO. Disrespectfully to him, the club, and the management team.

From Yaya, Fernandinho, KDB, David Silva, Gundogan, Rodri... to Kalvin Phillips and James Maddison.

That is a significant level below.

Those type of signings should be for the Spurs and Villa's of this world.
If you forget about our other players maybe, except we have'nt those 6 players with the 2 you mention have we? In fact 3 of those you mention are still with us. Still lets not let the facts get in the way of a rant.

They annihilated our so called world class midfield nearly every time we played them as well.

People think you need 11 superstars in the team lol

And that David silva and Fernandinho were world class when we signed them ..

We’ve only ever signed 2 world class players,

Robinho and Erling
557690-22483803-2560-1440.jpg

World class clubber maybe

The notion that a spot on the team is wasted by Phillips shows the issue on forums. Here is an England international, and proven Premier League player, who has played a total of 165 minutes for the team, because of injury and operations. Anyone judging him as a failure does so absolutely prematurely and disrespectfully, IMO. Disrespectfully to him, the club, and the management team.

At the same time he’s barely played football for almost 2 years now and there’s no telling he will make it back to his best. I was really into his signing but it could clearly go either way at this point. I’m sure the tweet above is bullshit because all tweets are bullshit but if someone offered us our money back I think we’d be wise to take it in the abstract

If you forget about our other players maybe, except we have'nt those 6 players with the 2 you mention have we? In fact 3 of those you mention are still with us. Still lets not let the facts get in the way of a rant.

...but the younger midfielders we bring in will ultimately be the ones to replace KDB and Gundogan etc.

Hence KDB and Gundogan to Maddison and Phillips.

Listening to Why Always Us podcast, Sam Lee gets a text telling him that City made an offer to bring Maddison in today, loan with option to buy which Leicester rejected.
No surprise they rejected that. Why on earth would they want to loan out their best player on deadline day for an "option" to buy? Would be a terrible deal for them.

From Yaya, Fernandinho, KDB, David Silva, Gundogan, Rodri... to Kalvin Phillips and James Maddison.

That is a significant level below.

Those type of signings should be for the Spurs and Villa's of this world.
exactly what I am saying. we can buy fukin madison if we accept our level from now on should be Spurs. that is the only reason we should be looking at the likes of madison. there are players in dutch and portugal league who are levels above maddison we just have lazy sports team. txiki get your shit together fast! for example this guy Otávio from porto who is levels above anything madison can dream of. we can probably get him for similar price. why the fuck should we be satisfied with the likes of chillwel and madison?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.