It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

but surely Bellingham is the type of signing we need/want?!
17 assists in 26 matches suggests otherwise.

Ludicrous overreaction

This is just made up.

Bernardo, who right now isn't even a regular starter needs to be replaced by not 1 but 2 ridiculously expensive midfielders? No. That's bollocks.
OK here is my full thought about our midfield. we are already shrot by one player in the number 8 position. we have 3 player for 2 positions. ideally we need 4. we seen gundo and bernardo. we get KDB, bellingham and another world class player. bellingham learns for a year and a half and we phase out KDB for the other world class player. foden can play both on the right wing or rotate with one of the 8. if we buy a winger like Leao, grealish should also see time in the middle. there is no place for maddison type here so why do we need maddison?

That would be too many players for 2 positions then, especially with KDB still with us. Maddison Bellingham KDB Foden would be more than enough.
KDB is getting old I don't want to see him play everyday. need to slowly phase him out. we need a world class replacement for him. not madison.

Because our transfer record is excellent so the only failures he can think of are players who have barely featured yet as they are brand new back-up players ahaha.

Fucking hell some blues would stand in a bread line and ask for toast.
Or because excluding Haaland the recruitment this season has been relatively poor in comparison to the high standards of previous years.

I wouldn't mind a slice of toast though

Because he's shite as well

FFS I posted earlier today that Gomez is in the squad due to our failure to land Cucurella at the end of the last window. If we had signed Cucurella then Gomez would have been loaned out. Gomez is either one for the future or a saleable item that we`ll make a profit on. Not all players that we buy are for the first team. Gomez is in the current squad due to circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.