No-one passing to Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he scored his 25 league goals did he dribble alone past the whole opposition team or did somebody pass to him ?

So he’s been passed to successfully 8 times more than his nearest rival.

Ignore the media shite from morons desperate to put a bad spin on the best transfer of the decade.
He could’ve scored 40 so far if he was fed more than twice a game on average

Honestly I would not begrudge him putting in a transfer request in summer. Absolute joke that we have someone like him and yet we don’t fucking play to his strengths. Pep is so obsessed with keeping the ball but football is about putting the ball in the net.
I wouldn't be surprised. He hasn't come here to make run after run and never be given the ball.

Absolute criminal waste of the best striker in world football. Shockingly shit in fact.

It's every game now. He makes runs after runs after runs. No one ever passes to him or even attempts to. Its pissing me off. Can't imagine how he's feeling.

He's 7ft tall ffs. Chip it to him more often. It's driving me insane watching all the wasted opportunities.

Is anyone else getting as frustrated with this as I am?
Yea it’s getting beyond a joke now fuckin Bernardo could have played him in ,in the first minute !

It is so simple… pep has instructed the players to retain possession at all cost.. high risk passes are frowned upon… until pep changes this,obsession of dominating possession we will be hamstrung… the problem we have is the squad isn’t setup to do anything else as we have very little wide pace except Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.