PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Great day to be the only City fan in an office in Liverpool
w
Says the fact that they've charged us?
oh, so that’s proven now isn’t it because they’ve charged us, no due process, no 8 clubs behind the scenes 3 of which have a direct impact positively if we get railroaded, chill out we’ve done nowt wrong embarrassing the enemy smells fear, stop the panic stations

The Championship, League One and League Two is very appealing to me right now.

Getting pissed off with this shit every single season whether its the FA, PREMIER LEAGUE, UEFA ect trying to fuck us over. It's all corrupt as fuck! They all want the so called "Elite" clubs to remain at the top and nobody breaking into it.

Newcastle should take note of all this because they don't stand a chance.

There's a link to this year's rule book here.

Worth noting that unless there's been a drastic change in how these are written and ordered, the rule breaches are for multiple areas that aren't necessarily tied to finances.

Some of the alleged rule breaks include not providing a suitable room for drug testing and the pitch grass being too long.

Until we know EXACTLY what we're accused of breaking, deep breath, relax.

I’m backing City to smash this out of the park. It’s been corrupt for years so why wouldn’t this be.

We are being treated like we have weapons of mass destruction, if enough gang up on us the truth will be lost.

I believe our people over the others until proven.
Yeah, after calming down a bit I agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.