PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's a bit late for that, this investigation has been going on for four years and we can employ the best legal and financial brains in the business one would think. They must know already whether these charges will stick or not.
The hateful 8(9) that are behind this, just need to keep the narrative going that City are corrupt. The PL are their Puppets. The charges are almost irrelevent.

The squad will be fine anyway - I’ve seen Khaldoon play football - a tidy finisher who makes good runs.

Maybe Txiki will actually play passes from the number 10 position?!

If you read the charges they are woolly as Fuck
They are basically doing the same as uefa in saying we did not cooperate with enquiry
Why cooperate when it’s a witch hunt by certain letter writers

The independent commission will no doubt find us guilty of some charges but drop most charges
The biggest will be not cooperating
Then we will nail the cunts at CAS just like UEFA

The whole thing strikes me as they have fuck all but are trying to make a huge case of fuck all add up to something

Time to come out fighting city

Not sure why other clubs are being bought up in this thread. People realise that spending lots of money doesn't automatically mean breaches, right? FFP isn't just 'you can't spend more than £200m in a season'.
No but spending £630m when your turnover is £450m is likely to break ffp….

panic-mainwaring.gif

Hard to believe we have got that many things wrong for so long, either unwittingly or intentionally.

Either way, I hope and trust the club have a very strong defence.

I shall be avoiding all sporting media for the forseeable future.

They will have but you won’t hear it in the media.

It’s funny you have 2 clubs up for sale for billions so there is a vested interest.

It’s my last season. With the season ticket, Sky Sports, BT Sports, Sky Bet in a cost of living crisis with their corrupt product, they can fuck off. I know the team haven’t been at it this season, but the officiating has been as obvious as a cock on a nun. They’re fucking desperate for us not to win this league. That along with City staff and their attitude to legacy fans, I’ve no stomach to fight for them. A league run by bent, corrupt thundercunts.
To be honest mate the manager and players seem equally desperate for us not to win the league this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.