PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone summarise the charges objectively?

30 charges relate to non-compliance with the investigation.

25 relate to profit and sustainability.

5 relate to the non-compliance with UEFA, which we were already fined for.

12 relate to breach of details on how much was paid to players between 2010-2016

8 relate to breach the details of how much was paid to managers between 2009-2013

50 relate to accuracy of financial reports to the PL.

Like I said, good luck proving that City concealed payments to players and managers, also good luck proving that City inflated profits.

They will find us guilty on non-compliance however I doubt it will be on the 30 charges.

Does all of this apply only to our men’s team? I imagine that all facets of the club are run by the same people. Why aren’t the women’s team being dragged like the rest?

You really think Newcastle ain’t in there sights ??????
Anyone and I mean anyone that gets in the way of the Rags and the Victims will suddenly become targets ............I said ages ago that what’s going on over the past 15 or so years with City is to what lies in store for the Geordies .......... honestly should Newcastle start winning leagues then you watch the media turn on them .......... honestly the media in this country are a joke
Newcastle are playing the long game. Trying to avoid criticism fir a few years and if desperate pull the politics card (Saudi more powerful than Abu Dhabi.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.