PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sickened they are using our club to peddle their own interests, cheered on by the media and our bent as fuck rivals (not good enough to beat us on the park) alongside their smooth brained fans.

They don't have anything tangible here at all, if even half these allegations were real it would be an issue for HMRC. There'd be criminal prosecutions. Seizing of assets. Interviews. More.

It's all a farce, a last roll of the dice to stop City and ensure the "top 6" get what they feel is due. And they've already accomplished what they set out to - they know this shit won't stick in court, not with a literal army of lawyers and a blank check against it, but they've yet again shifted the narrative on to City and created the illusion of long term instability for the club.

But then, we should be used to this, yeah? The media have been downplaying our achievements since we started achieving. Every last wanker associated with the Rags and the bin dipping Scousers has long since given up pretending like their shite clubs are good enough to beat us at actual football. The PL knows full well the weight of both and has been trying to sink us for years, you just have to watch our matches every week and it's the same fucking story. City vs 12 men.

No more. Bring down the drawbridges, fuck the media off from our ground and let's stop pretending any of our rivals aren't trying to knife us. When the rags shat the bed against the gooners a few weeks ago, predictably, I saw a few round here actually cheering on those twats from the Swamp. Enough.

CTID.
Theres only 1 club under HMRC investigation currently, not that you'd know that by our impartial press…. Funny that!

Up the draw bridge ;-)

Sickened they are using our club to peddle their own interests, cheered on by the media and our bent as fuck rivals (not good enough to beat us on the park) alongside their smooth brained fans.

They don't have anything tangible here at all, if even half these allegations were real it would be an issue for HMRC. There'd be criminal prosecutions. Seizing of assets. Interviews. More.

It's all a farce, a last roll of the dice to stop City and ensure the "top 6" get what they feel is due. And they've already accomplished what they set out to - they know this shit won't stick in court, not with a literal army of lawyers and a blank check against it, but they've yet again shifted the narrative on to City and created the illusion of long term instability for the club.

But then, we should be used to this, yeah? The media have been downplaying our achievements since we started achieving. Every last wanker associated with the Rags and the bin dipping Scousers has long since given up pretending like their shite clubs are good enough to beat us at actual football. The PL knows full well the weight of both and has been trying to sink us for years, you just have to watch our matches every week and it's the same fucking story. City vs 12 men.

No more. Bring down the drawbridges, fuck the media off from our ground and let's stop pretending any of our rivals aren't trying to knife us. When the rags shat the bed against the gooners a few weeks ago, predictably, I saw a few round here actually cheering on those twats from the Swamp. Enough.

CTID.
All the hospitality the media get at the stadium should be withdrawn no food or drink just a seat with tge fans see how the narrative changes.It would not, alloww them to broadcast pictures no acesss for Tyler,Neville and spit to speak bile for 90 mins no media interviews give them nothing.

Agreed. We'll be made an example of. They wouldn't have bothered with a 4 year investigation if they didnt have strong evidence. The independent commission will feel pressure to throw the book at us.
The whole point of the commission being independent is that any inkling of ’pressure to throw the book at us’ will see everyone pitch up in the law-courts.

I remember my "mentor" in my favourite job ever telling me: people will forgive you for making a mistake, but they will never forgive you for being right.

And my boss in that new job, gave me a book on the first day and told me I would need it: The Art of War by Sun Tzu.

Great job.
Great book

The Chairperson of the PL is a Man Utd fan. That's a good starting place. Appointed a year ago.

The PL was always set up to protect the old big 3. MUFC, LFC, AFC. These clubs are most likely pulling the strings in the background.
Its such an obvious Red Brigarde move, id say let em have it. Id prefer the Conference or wherever. When teams realise they cant out manouvre these three as their revenues will dwarf say a Bournemouth (plus Chelsk which they will grin and bear) surely they will get fed up as well and challenge status quo...or maybe not, 70, 's 80's 90's 2000's on wards only handful of teams have won the top div in 50 years..and everyone put up with it...12 teams in 72 years

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.