RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Eddie’s playing out from the back is far less effective than it used to be then I highly doubt that assertion.

If his playing out from the back is less effective, it's not because he's suddenly forgotten how to pass at 30 years old, it's because the current system and uncertainty around the backline is interrupting normal service.

Which means we need Ederson's passing ability more than ever.

Ederson is class, starts on Wed. Would be helpful for him and City have a consistent backline or one close to it each game.

Yup while at it get Pulis and let’s enjoy proper games of hoodball.
TBF Ortegas pretty decent with feet also. You tend to get the best of both worlds with him. Unlike most goalkeepers Eddie's best attribute is his passing and he's misplaced a few kicks this season, his game seems to be off.

TBF Ortegas pretty decent with feet also. You tend to get the best of both worlds with him. Unlike most goalkeepers Eddie's best attribute is his passing and he's misplaced a few kicks this season, his game seems to be off.
You just have to look at back four ‘s form this season and constant changes plagued with injuries.Whenever he gets the ball he’s not 100% whom to pass . Opponent have figured inconsistency and press us even more nowadays.It’s not like his skill suddenly disappeared out of nowhere.

You don't get to play fucking Reading at home or a Moldovan Social Club 2nd eleven in the CL last 16.
Of course it will be difficult anybody who thought otherwise is kidding themselves.
This team have shown they have the bollox for a fight over years so i'm not prepared to give up on them like some of the lily livered, knee knocking,gulping, cowards on here. Fight for a decent result over there and then see the job out at home in the second leg. Up the fucking blues!

Nervous about this one, our bad form and Leipzig good form. Hope we can manage a decent result and win it on the 2nd leg.

Ederson: “One [goal] I have set myself is to win the #UCL. That’s what’s missing and I want to be able to achieve this. I’m willing to always work hard, give my all. So, this year, I want to achieve my objective, by any means necessary." [via ]

This pretty much the same for most of our players, really hope this year they wont shit the bed in high pressure games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.