Match Thread | RB Leipzig vs Man City (22/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of playing with a false 9 they're playing with a real one and not using him.

I think this was a half football Pep would like to watch before departing this world. Goals, chances, fast forward passing...nah, fuck that! It is all about the total control of the game, passing and player movement. Bald fraud!

It's difficult to criticise such a dominant display, but by fuck it's boring! It's like we prize possession more than the chance to score. If I was a neutral looking for a team to support, there is nothing in our current style of play currently that would have me saying "where can I get a blue and white scarf from!"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Christ on a bike. Our current style of play is often dictated by a team prepared to have virtually no other game plan but it have 11 men and a manager behind the ball. We are overlapping and giving them loads to think about with Constant probing and pushing. Your name is very appropriate !!

It's difficult to criticise such a dominant display, but by fuck it's boring! It's like we prize possession more than the chance to score. If I was a neutral looking for a team to support, there is nothing in our current style of play currently that would have me saying "where can I get a blue and white scarf from!"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....

It's hard when you play against a team that plays for the counterattack, and is failing to high press effectively. We look incredibly comfortable and technically good but its essentially like watching Mike Tyson punch the bag.

They're giving the game absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.