The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out at the pub when I saw that Arsenal scored in the 7th minute of injury time. How did the ref get that many minutes of injury time?

Not sure on that mate to be honest, we have to be result perfect from now on imo and days like today for them are golden and boost the morale by a billion times? The blip we had a couple of months ago has really damaged us and we are back to relying on them messing up, us winning every game and beating them at home? We also have the chavs and scouse twats at home as well?

They have to go to Liverpool,us and Newcastle,as well as Chelsea at home.

And next week at Fulham will be as awkward as much as our game at Palace will be.

Not sure on that mate to be honest, we have to be result perfect from now on imo and days like today for them are golden and boost the morale by a billion times? The blip we had a couple of months ago has really damaged us and we are back to relying on them messing up, us winning every game and beating them at home? We also have the chavs and scouse twats at home as well?
It’s the Arsenal dna though. There’s no way they win the league playing like how they did today and that was against one of the let’s face it worst sides in the league. Imagine what it’ll be like at Anfield or when they go up to St James’ they’ll crumble and if not then they are worthy winners.

Still 36 points to play for, it‘s not over, always think positive and make the best support. There will be some fixtures, which are very difficult, for Arsenal and for us. Hopefully we‘ll be champions again.

It’s not luck!

Since the turn of the year they have played 10 league games and in 5 of them have played more than 6 mins added time.
All 5 games they were not winning at 90 mins, that’s not luck that’s help!

Luck also in there. Jorginho shot off the crossbar and in off Martinez's back.

Sixty seconds earlier, Villa hit the bar.

They have gone long to beat Villa and Bournemouth, who they should be having it easier against.

They can't count on added time at places such as Liverpool and Newcastle.

We certainly had luck getting a last second pen at home at Fulham, so I prefer for us to just win our games and block out everything else.

It’s not luck!

Since the turn of the year they have played 10 league games and in 5 of them have played more than 6 mins added time.
All 5 games they were not winning at 90 mins, that’s not luck that’s help!
Thats incredible. Can't remember the last time City were involved in 6 mins of added time. Today the ref at our game played the exact 4 minutes of added time.

arsenal for me are defensively not great right now and I think if they go down in there next 2 like they have been doing I don't think they come back at Fulham or against palace. They've got games at anfield, Etihad and Newcastle to play where they don't tend to get great results at.

they took a risk today with changing the midfield. They've now got to balance Europa League with the league. I have a feeling they drop points before the international break.

also the issue of game in hand is ours too as we have fa cup game when they play a league game.

I think we're just starting to build a bit of momentum. While they are starting to look a bit more shakey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.