Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing no Haaland so I look forward to all the statistics after the game from the usual mob, ‘City passed it three more times without Haaland in the side ans had two more throw ins proving as we said that they are a much better side without him’

maybe we go back to a false 9 which I’m happy with if needs be, but either way every game is a final now and fingers crossed we can do the business.

If we win this I think we'll win the league.

Even a loss or draw won't finish our challenge but, a win will turn the heat up on the arse and we've already seen the thunderbird can't handle the pressure well which will get into both his team's heads and the fans there.
The run in starts tomorrow. Arsenal have been brilliant so far, but next months fixtures is where it’s won and lost. Come on City, let’s do these fuckers tomorrow.

I'm buzzing for this, even though I'm driving up from Brighton straight from a night shift and straight back for a night shift.

Coffee and red bull all the way.

Come on City!!
Jesus mate be careful on them roads. Not worth your life or someone else’s.

__________Ederson____________

Walker___Stones__Akanji___Ake

________Rodri_Gundo_________

Silva______Kdb_______Grealish

________Alverez_____________

__________Ederson____________

Walker___Stones__Akanji___Ake

________Rodri_Gundo_________

Silva______Kdb_______Grealish

________Alverez_____________

Good team and one I think Pep is likely to pick. Personally, I would prefer Bernardo in the centre running rings around their pedestrian midfield. I guess the benefit of him out wide is he'll help keep Robertson pinned back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.