Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Have you got proof it was a city fan. If not fuck off
Eh up big man. Who popped 50 pence in you?
I don't need proof. Whether it was a City fan or not - although it clearly was a City fan (let's us not start claiming it 'wasn't our fault') - the fact is the Liverpool bus was damaged at City. It will be portrayed as an attack by a City fan. I get some people can't have anything negative said about anything to do with City but we can't call the scousers scrotes and ridicule them for saying it's never their fault and then do the same things.

Instead of being dead hard and angry telling me to f' off, you should be telling the moron that showed us up to do one pal.

I don't need proof. Whether it was a City fan or not - although it clearly was a City fan (let's us not start claiming it 'wasn't our fault') - the fact is the Liverpool bus was damaged at City. It will be portrayed as an attack by a City fan. I get some people can't have anything negative said about anything to do with City but we can't call the scousers scrotes and ridicule them for saying it's never their fault and then do the same things.

Instead of being dead hard and angry telling me to f' off, you should be telling the moron that showed us up to do one pal.
Couldn’t agree more - we must never become them - end of. We are a better club than that.

It could have been a City fan, rag or just a general scrote. I have no idea and neither have you. Hardly a major incident in any case.

Have Liverpool published any photos of the damage or are we just taking their word for it that it really happened? If so fair enough cos they’ve proved time and time again that their word can be trusted lol
This.
Surely this should currently be being referred to as an 'alleged' incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.