Pogba or De Bruyne? (Historical)

back in the day it was a serious question , ive just had a look and cant find me :)

kev has been outstanding since we bought him, don't know the stats but he must be way out in the chances created and assists since he joined, thank fuck we have proper people incharge and not a bluemoon transfer committee.

just a call out to a couple of posters

@malg
@richards30

:) hindsight is a wonderful thing

back in the day it was a serious question , ive just had a look and cant find me :)

kev has been outstanding since we bought him, don't know the stats but he must be way out in the chances created and assists since he joined, thank fuck we have proper people incharge and not a bluemoon transfer committee.

@malg
@richards30

@malg
@richards30

Not particularly. I'm sure Pogba would have thrived in this team as well. De Bruyne is a flat track bully and has been found out time and time again in big games. His talent hides his inability.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.