Bayern Munich (A) | Post Match Thread

It's Hitler's birthday today. Was there any evidence last night in Munich of far right preparations for their "hero" to be feted?

Agree, but I'm not comfortable with the fact he got carded considering we're in the semis
cards are wiped the trouble with it was he was told then did it again next goal kick and only half way through first half that just poor managent from eddie time wasting late in second half might of been ne...... sorry forgot he got cramp frank lampard will be so proud

Real Madrid are another proposition completely, never write them off in this competition.

The CL is the one we have to win to gain total credibility like it or not.

We have messed up several times in the past and that will be in the back of everyone's mind, in saying that I never think we will have a better chance than now of getting the monkey off our back once and for all.

We have an incredible period to look forward to and one that could create history, we are truly witnessing something beautiful and very special, enjoy.

Agreed, they know how to get the job done and stay in games.

Their defence can certainly be got at, would be calmer knowing we would play Walker in a conventional four in Madrid.

We don't need to try and outnumber them in the middle at the Bernabeu, certainly when they have technicians such Modric, Valverde and Kroos.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the team that went there last year, prior to the late subs.

Laporte has let us down so many times at this level, Spurs, Lyon, Madrid, big moments.

Playing him at left-back would be my biggest concern.

Loved Oliver Kahn's face after NMS scored last night. Like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle.
Loved his reaction when Kimmich scored the penalty — celebrated like they had just gone ahead.

Desperate pretentious ****.

Their defence can certainly be got at, would be calmer knowing we would play Walker in a conventional four in Madrid.

We don't need to try and outnumber them in the middle at the Bernabeu, certainly when they have technicians such Modric, Valverde and Kroos.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the team that went there last year, prior to the late subs.

Laporte has let us down so many times at this level, Spurs, Lyon, Madrid, big moments.

Agree on Laporte, if Ake is out for any length of time we are in trouble and I include the Arsenal game in that.

All about mentality in the Champions league and that's what makes Madrid so dangerous , even though they are not the team they once were.

Hoping that Laporte is not involved and Ake is back for this one.

Don't believe the hype, we are nowhere near previous levels.

Timing is everything and we may just have it on our side, but ignore the hype train.

We got a chasing last night, certainly first half and were let off the hook.

Dias and Bernie had to compensate for some very below-par showings from Ake, Gundo, Kev and Rodri.

Still huge games to come in between and would have preferred Madrid at home for first leg, like Bayern, try and wipe them out.

No away goal means that whole playing home second is no advantage.

Last edited:
95-A8-B9-F7-5-A67-4816-84-FE-F3-A9-A6-EF06-B9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.