Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As City fans a lot of the time we are kind of expecting a lot of bitterness, resentment and a fair bit of 'poorly researched information ' from the majority of the media.
There has been a lot of comparisons with the Rags treble of 99 IF we do go on and do it, mostly saying that it won't be as good as theirs etc...
Not sure if it's been mentioned already ( and he doesn't always talk a huge amount of sense) but the other night I had Paul Merson say he believed 'football is harder' now when he was asked about the relative merits of both teams ('potential' in our case)achievements.
Ofcourse it is hard to compare different eras, but there is little doubt that football in England is of a higher quality now and (most of) the best players in the world play in the Premier League now, which wasn't the case to the same extent back then.

Yep quite a few teams were actual shit tactics shit possession of the football was none existent in the 90’s!

Best of luck to Neil in his search for a new job.
I spotted Leon back on MotD2 last night - and that was after his eulogising over City when we sent The Arse back to Islington with their Norf Landan tails tucked inside their back legs. It might be that it's gradually dawning on the RDAHMeedya that we are playing a brand of football that few can emulate. We have a garden centre in Walsden - Gordon Riggs - and my ERO is trying to persuade his son, my grandson, new City fan, of course, that my favourite player is Ryan Goebbels. I replied that I haven't got a favourite player. How could I have a favourite player when I can choose between Haaland, Alvarez, Grealish, de Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Gundog, Silva Mk2, Johnny Stones et al. I just have a favourite team!

b25d73059eb6673c28d11b9eec022e0e.jpg
Sacked in the morning, your getting sacked in the morning.

More lies from BBC United - Mediacity.

Found this picture on Twitter.

About 1,000 United supporters gathered in Manchester city centre before marching to Old Trafford.

C6551435-CDB7-424C-ADD6-DABF89F35577.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.