Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just thought that, amid all this clickbait media bullshit from gaslighting WhatsApp wankers about City being robotic and dull, maybe some people might appreciate a take from an old-school Fleet Street football writer who really knows the game. The above are tweets by Norman Giller, senior football correspondent for the Daily Express in the sixties and seventies, when it had the biggest circulation in the land.

He posted the above after watching City dismantle Liverpool and Arsenal, respectively. He's now in his 80s and still writes books in his retirement, having watched football for well over 70 years. He's also a Spurs fan, but no one's perfect. Anyway, thought it nice to cite an informed journalistic view that doesn't have to be viewed through a prism of the desperate chase for redshirt clicks.

Spurs ****. Fuck him :)

b25d73059eb6673c28d11b9eec022e0e.jpg
Has he been given his P45 yet?

I’ve been so moved by this I’ve actually emailed him to say “thank you”
What is the fucking relevance of “petro dollar”? The cunts brought in FFP to stop us spending anything other than what we generate from the football club, and that was 2011, TWELVE fucking years ago. I saw a thread in here that showed we were THIRTEENTH in the net spend table over the last 5 years. Even IF they had a point in 2012 (which they didn’t) they certainly don’t now. Cunts the lot of em

She actually makes me feel physically sick.
I've got a wide-screen tv and her railings take up 90% of the picture.

You could imagine her being a gobby horrible twat at school giving it the big one. Just can't take to her at all.
It’s her fucking voice that does me, if she is on the radio I turn over every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.