Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really disappointed by it but if he prefers Madrid then we always walk away as there is no point trying to convince someone if their heart is elsewhere? So much depends on Bernardo now as well I guess as if Gundogan goes the club probably expected that but Bernardo will depend on if it’s one or two midfielders and the type of midfielder as well? Pep seemed to be looking for a driving strong midfielder so if Bernardo stays I can see it being Rice to be honest. There also seems to have been a big switch to English players as well? Maybe because they get less homesick? Are settled in the culture etc?

It’s just RM putting out a saving face statement, saying they’d pay £100m… so they can blame us when we pay what Dortmund are asking. He’s a blue already according to those who know on here.

Tbh I’ve stated from the beginning that the asking price is way too much and we should look at alternatives and now we will go out and find a superstar .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.