Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN this morning. We’ve had an inquest as to whether City’s goal should have stood, because the ball “appeared to go out of play” (it didn’t ‘appear’ to have done anything of the sort of course, because the only available camera angle was utterly inconclusive), an examination of Erling Haaland’s “quiet night” and 21 touches of the ball, and then a snippet about Alfie Haaland’s “embarrassing” altercation with Madrid fans inside the ground. Twunts

To be honest don't see the issue, he is a rag through and through and doesn't hide the fact he never wants us to win.

That reaction was off camera during the game and honestly we would all have been the same if it was madrid scoring against the rags.

The **** here is Humphreys for posting it unecessariay for clicks and likes
The issue is "why the fuck are Rags and Dippers commentating on our games" It never happens the other way round.

Don’t have a problem with Ferdinand celebrating RM goal. He’s ex Utd player and probably now supports them and it was off camera.

On camera he was professional and complimentary about City as he usually is.

What I find sad is the tweet showing him celebrating. But this is all down to the tiresome modern phenomena of pundits being celebrities and taking part in “bantz”.

No particular liking of Ferdinand but there are other media figures who need calling out far more than him.

Including on this very forum. Truly fucking strange.

Yup, everyone would have taken a draw to come back to the Etihad before the game. They had their chance to give us a good going over and didn’t take it, just like we had the chance to be out of sight in the 1st leg last year.

Don’t have a problem with Ferdinand celebrating RM goal. He’s ex Utd player and probably now supports them and it was off camera.

On camera he was professional and complimentary about City as he usually is.

What I find sad is the tweet showing him celebrating. But this is all down to the tiresome modern phenomena of pundits being celebrities and taking part in “bantz”.

No particular liking of Ferdinand but there are other media figures who need calling out far more than him.
I have a problem with it because I cannot stand all these Rag and Dippers being in my face and that’s why I refuse to pay for the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.